Landmark Village is a 198-unit gated residential development in Chicago's Roscoe Village/Hamlin Park neighborhood. Designed by Pappageorge Haymes and developed by The Enterprise Companies between 1994 and 1996, there are 53 fee-simple single family homes and 145 townhomes/condos within the gates of Landmark Village.
Bordered by Diversey Parkway to the South, Oakdale Avenue to the North, Wolcott Avenue to the West, and the homes of Picardy Place to the East, Landmark Village is a one-of-a-kind community in Chicago. Conveniently located walking distance from the center of Roscoe Village, the Southport Corridor, several grocery stores, cafes, parks, shops, restaurants and schools, with easy access to public transportation and the expressway, Landmark Village is unlike any other community in the City.
Since 2007, I have sold more homes at Landmark Village than any other agent. I lived at Landmark Village for over 13 years and was an active member of the Condominium Association Board for 7 years. I am THE Neighborhood and Community EXPERT.
- v Long-time Landmark Village owner and resident
- v Native Chicagoan and life-long City resident
- v Owner and resident in the Hamlin Park area for more than 20 years
- v 18 years of experience marketing and selling real estate on Chicago's North Side
- v 32 homes (and counting) sold or rented at Landmark Village, more than any other agent
- v 59 homes (and counting) sold in the Hamlin Park area
- v Proven results with an average market time of 5 days and sales of 101% of the asking price...a full 23 days faster and 2% more than the Hamlin Park neighborhood average *
- v Sold over 270 homes (and counting)
- v Highest level of personal service...hire me and you get ME. I am your only point of contact and I personally show your home, never an assistant or co-worker.
- v Relocation certified
I am always available and happy to help you. If you have questions about the real estate market, selling or buying, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or scroll down and click "Contact Me." I look forward to hearing from you.
Click Here to Learn more about Phyllis
* Source: MRED, Data for Hamlin Park area between 1/1/2020 and 12/31/2022