STOP LOOKING.START FINDING.
Peter has worked in Chicago real estate for more than 15 years and is an expert in the market. He works with both buyers and sellers, and specializes in residential real estate and multifamily properties in Northwest Chicago area and Northwest Suburbs. He also works closely with investors and rehabbers to make sure they get the best possible returns on their investments. Whether representing a buyer or seller in a $100,000 or $1 million transaction, Peter makes sure every deal is the absolute best possible for his clients.
Peter has earned the confidence of his customers through his thorough market knowledge, strong negotiation skills and by delivering personalized service. His experience and "client-first" approach allows his customers to buy and sell properties with confidence. Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything that he does each and every day.
Peter is committed to service with an emphasis on accountability, reliability, timeliness and dedication. It is a commitment he delivers on every transaction he makes. "Honesty and integrity matter. I am always available, fully committed and have a high attention to detail," he said.
Peter holds a degree in business administration from the National Louis University, Chicago.
He is a member of the Park Ridge Chamber of Commerce.
When not working, Peter enjoys spending quality time with his son and wife, and staying active, whether he is playing tennis, practicing Krav Maga, or working out at a local gym.
Achievements and Awards
- Coldwell Banker 2018 International Diamond Society Award
- Chicago Association of REALTORS® 2017 Top Residential Producer
- Coldwell Banker 2017 International President's Circle Award
- CENTURY 21® SYSTEM Masters Diamond Producer 2016
- CENTURY 21® SYSTEM CENTURION Producer 2013
- CENTURY 21® Chicagoland and NW Indiana TOP 100 AGENT AWARD 2015
- CENTURY 21® SYSTEM Masters Emerald Producer 2012
- CENTURY 21® SYSTEM Masters Ruby Producer 2010