• Joined @properties-2010
• Top agent Coldwell Banker Highland Park Il 2005 - 2009
• Top 2% of Brokers nationwide since 1999- Letter from Coldwell Banker President for 4th Quarter of 2008
• Licensed sales person 1996-1997; Licensed Broker since 1998
• Within top five Highland Park Coldwell Banker agents 1999-2009.
• Member of both Illinois Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
Specializing in the North Shore neighborhoods, Janice is especially gifted in assisting those relocating in the area or moving from the city.
To prospective buyers and sellers she brings professional enthusiasm, and eye for detail, and a strong background in sales, marketing, and service. To her colleagues she is considered a computer expert, anxious to help her coworkers and clients benefit from the latest technology.
Originally from northern California, Janice moved to Highland Park in 1988 with her husband and two daughters. After a successful first year, her experience with new construction brought her to the attention of a well-known developer who hired her to help establish Royal Ridge.
Prior to her career in real estate Janice was a photographer's representative for a well knowncommercial photographer and ran the production of photographic shoots and sales for the studio.
Janice has been an active community volunteer. Her experiences have included:
Working as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) on behalf of children in the court system in Lake County Illinois;
Current Board Member of Not For Profit Highland Park Community Land Trust focused on affordable housing;
American Cancer Society voluntary driver for Oncology patients needing rides to the hospital and doctors appointments.