As a recognized industry leader, Janet Marinis is a Realtor sought after for her extensive knowledge of the western suburbs of Chicago, IL and Naples, FL.
Initially licensed in 2004, Janet has experience handling many prominent home sales. She has built a reputation for making the home buying and selling process organized, and efficient. This is largely due to her keen listening and observation skills, and the ability to quickly process a clients' wants and needs. Having the experience of operating and managing her own brokerage firm, Janet prioritizes the client experience by staying on top of the latest and greatest in technology. Optimizing online exposure for sellers and creating a seamless transition for buyers.
Above all, Janet has proven to be a true professional and trusted advisor who blends an intense customer service approach with excellent communication and savvy negotiation skills. Don't make a move without Janet Marinis!
• Licensed Real Estate Broker since, 2004
• Top 1% Chicagoland Realtor
• Chicago Magazine Five Star Home Professional award winner, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021*
*This acclaimed award identifies professionals in the Chicago area who deliver outstanding service and client satisfaction. The Five Star Professional research team contacted thousands of recent home buyers, as well as other consumers. Clients also submit evaluations online. Phone and online respondents rated their service professional on criteria such as overall satisfaction and whether they would recommend the
provider to a friend.
• Marquette University - Bachelor of Science
• CNC - Certified Negotiation Consultant
• CLHMS - Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
• CSC - Certified Staging Consultant
• PSA - Pricing Strategy Advisor
• Corporate Relocation Specialist
• Global Luxury Certified Specialist Affiliations
• MORE - Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
• IAR - Illinois Association of Realtors
• NAR - National Association of Realtors