It's here, ya'll - the coffee shops are pushing out their Pumpkin Spice flavored treats, and we're headed into my favorite time of the year - FALL! Cooler weather, cozy sweaters, and warm seasonal treats. I think we could all use a little bit of comforting after what we've gone through so far in 2020, so if you're needing that Pumpkin Spice flavor but not the big price tag, try this recipe at home! I know I will be stocking up on this as soon as the temperatures start to drop.
If you want to be sipping that Pumpkin Spice Latte in a new home this year or next, contact me today to chat about your goals and get a plan together!
630.234.7522 | KateShields@atproperties.com
for 2 servings
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, or sweetener of choice
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, or ¼ teaspoon cinnamon plus ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- whipped cream, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pot and heat through, making sure not to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot, or over ice!
- Top with whipped cream (optional).