Established in 2000, @properties is the largest independent real estate brokerage firm in the state of Illinois and one of the top 25 residential brokers in the U.S. As a locally-owned, independent company, we offer local homebuyers and sellers the highest level of service for their real estate needs through our award-winning sales and marketing programs, industry-leading technology, and experienced, innovative brokers. We have built a unique culture based on professionalism, integrity, teamwork, community and fun. We are always looking for talented individuals who subscribe to these ideals to fuel our company's growth and success.
@properties and its principals have received numerous honors including:
Operates multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers, greets customers and visitors and directs to appropriate personnel and supports office staff by performing the following duties.Duties:
IT Help Desk Representative – 3 days/week
Location: North Shore/North Suburbs
• Provide on-site support to agents and support staff for multiple @properties offices.
• Assist and resolves issues with printer and wireless setup for all offices, email connectivity and smart phones on multiple platforms for agents.
• Provide one on one support for new and existing agents and assist with the agent transition process
• Consult agents regarding software, hardware and backup methods.
• Migrate agents from the Exchange Server or Gmail to Office 365. Train agents on the Outlook/OWA interface.
• Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes service requests received via telephone, voicemail, e-mail, and in-person for all user computer performance
• Performs diagnostics with user to collect information about problem to determine source of error. Isolates performance issues to determine cause of hardware malfunctions, such as hard drive, modem, printer, cables or telephone.
• Contacts software and hardware vendors via voice or online systems to research problem and determine recommended solutions
• Evaluates software and hardware to determine whether product will be an effective tool for employees, and writes software and hardware evaluations and recommendations for management to review.
• Brainstorms with team members to resolve more complex problems and escalates difficult issues to supervisor for more technical assistance.
• Performs initial program load and user-specific setup for standard desktop applications
• Troubleshoots PC hardware and software problems and identifies, categorizes, and resolves PC hardware and software application problems
• Ensures timely resolution/referral of user problems by documenting the impact to the user and by assigning an appropriate priority and resolution goal
• Support the programming group by answering emails related to intranet and external website issues involving data pushed to our syndicated vendors.
• Assists with server management by responding to server issues that may require application or database shutdown/startup, server reboot, or restarting of server services
• Support staff by setting up workstations to connect to network, email, printing, file sharing, fax and scanning.
• Must have excellent inter-personal and communication skills and be customer service focused
For consideration of any positions listed below, please complete the following form. All fields are required.
The design of this website and its contents are protected by copyright and any unauthorized reproduction, whether in whole or in part, is prohibited.