STAFF OPPORTUNITIES WITH @PROPERTIES
Established in 2000, @properties is the largest independent real estate brokerage firm in the
state of Illinois and one of the top 25 residential brokers in the U.S. As a locally-owned,
independent company, we offer local homebuyers and sellers the highest level of service for
their real estate needs through our award-winning sales and marketing programs,
industry-leading technology, and experienced, innovative brokers. We have built a unique
culture based on professionalism, integrity, teamwork, community and fun. We are always looking
for talented individuals who subscribe to these ideals to fuel our company's growth and
@properties and its principals have received numerous honors including:
- Inc. Magazine "Inc. 500/5000" list of the fastest growing private companies in
America (5 consecutive years)
- Crain's Chicago Business "Fast 50" list of the fastest growing companies in
Chicago, (2 consecutive years)
- Crain's Chicago Business "Largest Privately Held Companies" list
- Crain's Chicago Business "40 Under 40" list of top young executives
- RealTrends 500 list of the largest brokerage firms in America (#35)
- Inman News 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders
- Chicago Entrepreneurship Hall of Fame
- Lincoln Park Builders Club Impact Award
- Chicago Association of REALTORS® Golden Eagle Award
Front Desk Administrator - BarringtonSummary:
Operates multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers, greets customers and visitors and directs to appropriate personnel and supports office staff by performing the following duties.
Weekends required. Duties:
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information as necessary
- Update and maintain MLS
- Create listing entry for all properties listed for sale, send communication to sellers, and link to syndicated sites
- Work on specific projects assigned weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Create recruiting packets, listing/buyer packets, and update form drawers
- Create and maintain schedules
- Supports Agents by answering questions and providing training relating to technology and communicating office procedure information. Provides information about MLS, rentals and tenant screening, marketing, IT and directing agents to appropriate department when needed.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, maintains and routes publications while communicating with the messenger service, coordinate inter-office deliveries
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, maintaining files, photocopying, scanning and collating
- Conducts credit, criminal and eviction check on prospective tenants
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Performs daily cleaning duties throughout office, including kitchen and bathrooms. Restocking supplies throughout office and taking weekly inventory
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Database software.
Financial Analyst - Gold CoastSummary:
High visibility position in the Finance team with full P&L and Balance Sheet responsibility, as well as ownership of the company\'s budgeting and forecasting processes. A great opportunity to be part of a growing company with a great culture where you will work directly with the senior management team and owners on analysis and projects which will have a significant impact.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for the coordination, execution and oversight of simultaneous activities in the areas of financial reporting, operational reporting, accounting, and internal controls, as assigned by the VP of Finance & Accounting.Duties:
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial statements; perform detailed financial analysis and recommend areas of opportunity for revenue generation and cost savings
- Manage the creation of the monthly operational reporting package; consistently identify opportunities to improve reports and streamline communication of performance to management; assist with analysis of market share and competitive industry metrics
- Create financial and operational reporting for subsidiaries and related entities, including Proper Title
- Responsible for creating and maintaining reports on the company’s major business units including Relocation, Development and others
- Lead the annual budgeting process, create department budgets and drive accountability by working with department managers; provide analysis of office-level profitability
- Identify new ways to analyze changes in units, volume and list/buy ratio. Develop models to evaluate impacts of agent recruiting and opening of new offices relative to growth of existing agent base over time.
- Perform periodic audits as needed to ensure accuracy of accounting records and data integrity
- Analyze company expenses and identify opportunities to drive cost savings through process improvements, purchasing rationalization and supplier negotiations
- Assist with accounting processes including Vendor management
- Document processes and procedures in relation to reporting or ongoing projects
- Prioritize and plan work projects as assigned by the VP of Finance & Accounting
- Maximize productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
- Use time efficiently, meet all deadlines