Jill came into the real estate industry from the financial/banking industry. Her work experience came from many years, with The Northern Trust Bank and real estate experience from Prairie Shore Properties/Jamison Sotheby's, Int. It is a great combination for looking into investment income, financing home sales, and working with people looking to purchase/sell real estate. The North Shore has been her family's home for 33 years, raising four daughters. Jill brings knowledge of the North Shore and City regarding schools, values of homes and home improvements are favorable to her profile. Skills that are critical to a successful real estate transactions is analyzing numbers, sales prices and most importantly listening to her clients. It is an exciting time for real estate, social media marketing and all the technology in this ever changing industry. @properties is clearly leading in the real estate tech industry, sales, and customer satisfaction!
Jill is pleased to announce her daughter, Emily Blabolil, will be joining her in the real estate industry as an Illinois licensed real estate broker. Emily specialized in digital marketing/paid search and will be bringing these skills to the real estate industry.
Jill and Emily have experience in the luxury portfolio market, condos, investment income, lease negotiations on rentals, relocations, vacation properties and commercial property referral network.
- Grew up in Iowa and graduated from Iowa State University, Industrial Psychology
- Worked at The Northern Trust Bank in Chicago and assisted in opening the Winnetka location
- Raised four daughters in public and private schools - Evanston High School and Loyola Academy
- Over the years, active in St. Clement Parish, Chicago and St. Athanasius, Evanston
- Served on St. Athanasius School Board, president and PTO president
- St. Athanasius includes: 75th Anniversary Committee, Jingle Bell Shoppe, many other committees
- Boys Hope Girls Hope Board and was one of the original board members to open Girls Hope in Evanston
- Evanston Township Booster Club, previous Ways and Means co-chair
- Team Evanston Soccer Board, previous board member
- Supporting/fundraising Norwegian American Hospital Pediatric Dental Vans
- Member of North End Mothers Club
- Support Noah's Arc Foundation, Center for Independent Futures, Mundelein Seminary and Curt's Cafe
Clients are saying:
"Jill worked with me to sell my father's condo while I was living in Southern CA She worked diligently, and quickly and successfully sold our property for the asking price. It was an almost seamless transaction. She is extremely knowledgeable about the North Shore and very trustworthy. I highly recommend her."
"Jill has sold two of my properties and we are now listing our 3rd property with her, our home. She understands the market, she knows how to work well with us as well as the buyers and their brokers and she is very organized. Selling /buying a house can be stressful but she has a gift of keeping everyone in a good place. She is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her to buy or sell any property.!"
"I had the good fortune to meet Jill while renting in SE Evanston after relocating from the western suburbs. Reaching out to Jill two years later, she found an opportunity for me to see a home not only a perfect fit for my downsizing needs but the neighborhood she chose has become a silver lining in my life. Amazing, intuitive and savvy....I find Jill to be exactly what one needs in a realtor and more. Excellent referrals and resources for homeowner services."
"Glad to know Jill.....she is a honest, caring, knowledgeable, go out of your way woman, who gets the job done. Definately recommend her to others to sell their home and Jill gives the emotional encouragement needed for the process also."
"Jill could not have been more helpful with the sale of our house. Her suggestions for improving the property to make it ready for sale were right on point. She staged it beautifully and made us feel like we were her only clients. Thank you, Jill!"