Larry M. Cohn
"Knowledge Experience Value"
Lawrence M. Cohn, RPA, MCRE
Senior Broker, @properties COMMERCIAL
- Leased more than 2,000,000 square feet of office space
- More than 1,300 lease transactions
- Sold more than 1.5M of office properties
- CAR Platinum Status for # of commercial leases
- Ranked #1 highest production of leases with @properties in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 and 2011
- Masters in Commercial Real Estate and an RPA
- Married with 3 children living in Chicago's NW suburbs
- Educated at the Latin School and Drake University
- After college played for Chicago Bruins, SemiPro Football
- Member of Chicago Bear STH Advisory Coucil
- Enjoys water sports and anyting outdoors
Clients are saying:
"It was a pleasure dealing with Larry. He was both professional and made me feel welcome. He was great about telling me about some of the other tenants and workers-all of whom are great. I am very happy and Larry help make my move easy. I would highly recommend Larry."
"I was referred to Larry and couldn't be happier with his professionalism, responsiveness and genuine personality to help us find office space in Chicago. Impressed by his knowledge and expertise provided of the area, building histories and ownership/management companies relative to the numerous options we had and visited with Larry. He did a terrific job and I plan to refer him to any future contacts searching for commercial space in Chicago."
"Larry is a true professional. Unlike most commercial agents in Chicago, Larry was able represent our business without requiring an exclusivity contract. That's because he knows the market so well, and most importantly: he knows the best landlords (who will do build-outs at no additional cost). Larry was extremely patient with our very difficult requirement, which happened to coincide with one of the lowest-inventory markets in recent memory. He was an excellent liaison during negotiations, and he provided helpful advice during the final closing. Larry also happens to be a super nice guy, I wish I had met him sooner! I would absolutely work with him again, and wholeheartedly recommend him to any business leader looking for commercial space in Chicago, large or small."
"Larry was 100 percent professional/responsive and proactive in our transaction .. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a true commercial broker ... 5 stars !!!!"
"Larry Cohn is a true professional with the experience, background, and communication skills to bring a deal to a successful conclusion. We thank Larry for his efforts on our behalf - a real pleasure to work with.Have worked with Larry on both the "buy" and "sell" side of commercial real estate and have found him to be results oriented both times."