• Full time professional realtor
• 25 years experience in sales for a top Fortune 500 company
• Managed and sold in excess of $1.5 billion in consumer products
• Dedicated to serving client’s individual needs
• B.S. Computer Science/Minor in Marketing
• Member, North Shore Board of Realtors
• Member Illinois and National Board of Realtors
• North Shore resident
A higher level of service in real estate is what I strive to give each customer. Relocating several times has given me first-hand knowledge of the nuances of the art of managing real estate. My skills in negotiation have been crafted and fine tuned during my sales career enabling me to close multi-million dollar contracts and more importantly bring satisfaction to all parties. This experience is the very foundation for my successful real estate transactions today. Whether I represent the buyer or the seller, I will negotiate with your best interests in mind and I will get you the best price for your home.
For my client, I make it an easy and stress-free time to buy or sell your home. I prevent that anxiety by always being available to you. I employ the latest in communication and information technology, so you can always get the support you need when you need it.
Clients are saying:
"Pat was extremely professional, friendly, prompt & knowledgeable about the north shore real estate market. He would listen to our needs and guide us not for the quick sale, but the right sale. Would highly recommend him to our friends and family."
"it took us over a year to find the home we liked and Pat showed us home in diffrent location on weeekend till we finally settle on a loaction. Pat was great."