With 15 years of award winning real estate experience, and over $200million in property sales, Lori Neuschel is consistently ranked in the Top 1% of Residential Real Estate Brokers Nationally and on the North Shore.
Recognition: Lori’s enthusiasm, professionalism, expertise and commitment to her clients have contributed to consistent award winning success and recognition, specifically:
- #1 Real Estate Broker – Wilmette (all brokerages) – 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- #1 Real Estate Agent - North Shore @properties 2015, 2013, 2012, 2011
- #1 Real Estate Agent – @properties companywide 2012 & 2011
- Voted Most Valuable Agent – Chicago Metropolitan area– Chicago Agent Magazine
- Best Real Estate Agent North Shore 2013 – Make It Better magazine
- Top 10 North Shore agents last 8 years
- Top 1% of all Agents Nationwide last 8 years
Education & Professional Work Experience: Lori’s professional experience and education leading up to real estate include:
- Vice President of Finance – Fortune 1000 Corporation
- Vice President, Corporate Relations, The Aspen Institute – a prestigious executive global forum focusing on leadership and ethics
- CPA – Leading multinational accounting firm
- MBA, Kellogg Graduate School of Management-Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- BS Accounting – University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
Community Involvement: Lori has loved living on the North Shore for over 28 years - raising her family and restoring several vintage homes. She has been actively involved in her community: including:
- Board Member-The Warming House Youth Organization
- Past President of the Board - Ronald Knox Montessori School
- Volunteering in the Wilmette public schools.
- Paddle Tennis Coordinator – Michigan Shores Club
Clients are saying:
"Hi LoriWe really appreciate your work on our home sale. I think all the players made the most out of a complicated situation. I feel very fortunate that so many elements fell together so nicely during this process. And you were the chief coordinator of the effort.Many many thanks!!All the best for the summer and beyond,David."
"Thank you so much for all your work and support in selling my townhouse. Your knowledge and experience provided me with the guidance I needed and I really valued it."
"We greatly appreciate all the work you did to sell our house too. You made the whole experience very easy.Thanks."
"Hi. Just wanted to extend our thanks to each of you. Really appreciate how diligent, attentive, patient, and supportive all of you were during our home-buying experience. You were great advocates and, importantly, are true experts. Glad we worked with such a fine group of professionals.We hope to have the opportunity to refer you in the near future and always welcome being references for you as well."