ASP, CNE, CBR, CRS, CNS, CFA, AHWD - Broker
"Katie Traines with 20 Years of Success, is the North Shore Home Specialist."
"Follow the Train" from Evanston to Lake Forest.”
Katie Traines with 18 years of success is the New Trier Home Specialist Serving All Buyers and Sellers Real Estate Needs.
• Lifelong North Shore resident with superior knowledge of the marketplace
• Chicago's North Shore suburban communities from Evanston to Lake Forest
• Successful representation of buyers and sellers
• Advertising, Marketing and Sales background (Neiman Marcus and the DuPont Corporation)
• Individually tailored marketing and advertising;personalized concierge and staging services
• Business mainly derived from satisfied past client referrals
Education and Designations
. Certified Negotiation Expert
• Certified Relocation Specialist-Cartus, NuCompass, Brookfield and Sirva
• Member National Association of Realtors®
• Cendant Mobility Inventory Specialist
• North Shore Barrington Board of Realtors®
• Accredited Staging Professional
• International President’s Circle
• 1st Year Named “Rookie of the Year” (15 years ago)
• Top 2% of Realtors® Nationally
Clients are saying:
""There are not enough words to express my gratitude for Katie Traines. She is a top notch realtor and a wonderful person-- easy to deal with and extremely knowledgeable about the market. Katie went above and beyond covering all aspects of listing my house in an unusual market. As an absentee owner, Katie helped me in so many ways. Thank you!" Candee (Glencoe)"
""The best. Great before, during and after the sale. Knows all the ropes. Kept me out of trouble. Love the results." Tom (Wilmette)"
""Katie was incredibly responsive and attentive during the process of selling our home, despite a short window of prep time. While the market timing was somewhat unfortunate, she helped us negotiate a somewhat reasonable offer with a tough buyer. Would definitely recommend." LG (Evanston)"
""Listing and selling the house with Katie couldn't go any smoother. She is a first rate professional, an expert on staging, always available and thinking ahead, and very easy to work with. I wouldn't think twice about listing a property with Katie." Maria (Winnetka)"
"Katie was invaluable to us."