Honesty, Integrity, Service
"HONESTY, INTEGRITY, SERVICE"
- Lifetime North Shore resident who understands the nuances of the neighborhoods!
- Committed to providing clients with the utmost in service.
- Individually tailor the buying, selling and marketing plan of each home to specifically meet every client's needs.
- Expertise in dealing on a personal level, combined with an acute business sense to create a superb balance.
- Current Board Member CJE-Senior Life 2014-; Past Board Member: Wilmette Harbor Rotary Club (Rotarian of the Year, 2008), Secretary 2011-2013; Past Board Member SASI (Services for Seniors Staying in Their Homes);
- B.A.: Univ. of Wisconsin and an M.A. in Social Service Administration from the Univ. of Chicago.
- Realtor since 1995, Licensed Illinois Broker, Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI).
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) through the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council (SAREC).
- Specializing in buyers, sellers and investment property and Seniors.
Clients are saying:
"Sue is an excellent broker and a superb person. We enjoyed working with her. We greatly appreciated her insights. Her follow through is the best. She has been helpful before, during and after our transaction closed. Sue has won our trust for a lifetime."
"Persistent, patient and ready to go extra miles to ;ensure all goest well Since in these times the best laid plans always go astray, having Sue was a blessing. Her calm work and good advice got us to the end of the road. If you want to sell in these difficult times, you can't miss out on Sue's talents an personal interest in your sale."
"Susan was great! We moved out of state and we had peace of mind knowing that Susan was our realtor. We had some issues with the house and Susan followed up on it since we couldn't. Our house was in good hands!"
"Communication is the key in a client/broker relationship and our broker kept us informed of all events."
"Susan Ringel Segal is an absolutely superb broker-- she has the rare combination of intelligence, knowledge, true caring, and patience that made this experience by far the best of our many previous experiences."