Honesty, Integrity, Service
"HONESTY, INTEGRITY, SERVICE"
- Lifetime North Shore resident who understands the nuances of the neighborhoods!
- Committed to providing clients with the utmost in service.
- Individually tailor the buying, selling and marketing plan of each home to specifically meet every client's needs.
- Expertise in dealing on a personal level, combined with an acute business sense to create a superb balance.
- Current Board Member CJE-Senior Life 2014-; Past Board Member: Wilmette Harbor Rotary Club (Rotarian of the Year, 2008), Secretary 2011-2013; Past Board Member SASI (Services for Seniors Staying in Their Homes);
- B.A.: Univ. of Wisconsin and an M.A. in Social Service Administration from the Univ. of Chicago.
- Realtor since 1995, Licensed Illinois Broker, Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI).
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES) through the Senior Advantage Real Estate Council (SAREC).
- Specializing in buyers, sellers and investment property and Seniors.
Clients are saying:
"We've known Sue since we bought our house from her client eighteen years ago. We chose her to sell the house again because she is honest, knowledgeable and kind."
"Sue Segal is an incredible realtor, as well as a wonderful human being. She is extremely knowledgeable about the local market, was consistently responsive throughout the process, was great at calming the inevitable jitters that accompany these transactions, has no qualms about asking others when there is a (rare) question, and most importantly got us close to our asking price within a very short time! In short, she is superb."
"Sue was the best. She was always calm, cool, and collected - which, as a first-time buyer was always appreciated. Her advice was also spot-on and I'm 100 percent certain that we ended up with the winning offer for our home because of her input and strategy."
"Susan is a highly responsible and knowledgeable agent. She guided us through a complicated home-buying process and went above and beyond in helping us resolve any issues that arose. Because of her diligence we were able to close in record time. We look forward to working with her again when the opportunity arises!"
"Sue was a wonderful resource to us as we purchased our first home. She's had recommendations for resources (Attorney's, Mortgage Brokers, etc) even when we didn't use them. I can not say enough good things about her help in walking us through this novel and complex process. I would highly recommend Sue to any of my friends or family."