Kate specializes in the purchase and sale of new and existing homes in Chicago with a focus in the Lincoln Park, West Town, and River North neighborhoods.
Kate joined @properties in 2010. Prior to her real estate career, she was an attorney and worked for one of the top consulting firms, specializing in tax and due diligence for retailers, manufacturers, and financial services companies. By leveraging her 7 years of experience as an attorney and working with consulting clients, Kate has been very successful in negotiating the best terms that meet her clients’ expectations and real estate needs.
Kate is a member of the Mike Vesole Group where she further collaborates on marketing and knowledge of today’s changing market with her team. The Mike Vesole Group is a highly skilled and experienced group of 20 plus realtors versed in all aspects of the marketing and sales of single family homes, condos and multi-unit properties. The Team provides personalized service throughout the entire process and beyond and its sales volumes have tripled every year.
In the past 12 months, the sellers we represented outperformed the Chicago market:
1. Under contract in an average of 30 days.
2. Net more than 95% of list price.
3. Close price netted our sellers an average of $20,000 more than the market averages.
Buying a home is one of the biggest purchases you will ever make. Buyers work with me because:
1. I guide you through the complex steps of buying from the search, to the closing table, & post-closing needs.
2. With over 7 years of negotiating experience & training, I negotiate the best terms to meet your goals.
3. I have extensive mortgage, legal, vendor, & contractor resources to get you the best expertise available.
Kate grew up in Des Moines, Iowa, and moved to Chicago in 2000. She is a graduate of Drake University and The DePaul University College of Law, and has been licensed to practice law in the State of Illinois since 2003. She currently resides in Lincoln Park and has lived in Wicker Park/Bucktown and Lakeview, with first-hand knowledge of many neighborhoods in Chicago. Kate purchased her first property in 2004 and enjoys managing her investment property as well as staying connected to the personal aspect of buying and selling real estate.
“I feel extremely fortunate to have worked with so many great clients and helping them through one of the biggest purchases, or sales, of their lives.”