No one knows North Shore real estate like Nancy Blake
Born and raised on the North Shore, Nancy Birnbaum Blake of @properties chose the North Shore as the place to raise her own family. She knows its neighborhoods, schools, and attractions, and she uses that knowledge to help clients find the perfect new home or the right buyer for an existing home. Having lived in Wilmette, Winnetka, Lake Bluff and Northfield, Nancy has an insider's perspective of life on the North Shore.
- "Nancy brought us comfort and confidence during our transition from high-rise city dwellers to Winnetka homeowners." - Jeff & Christine D.
- "Having been a resident of Wilmette, Nancy was able to guide us on the relative merits of various locations. She helped us see our house both as a financial investment and as a place to raise our family." - Varsha & Ashish K.
- "We were new coming into Evanston and we were very impressed with Nancy's knowledge of the area and the surrounding suburbs. She was able to recommend everything from health clubs to bakeries." - Buffy & Don C.
Nancy's knowledge of real estate runs as deep as her love of the North Shore. With years of experience in sales and marketing, Nancy knows the ins and outs of the real estate process. A Certified Negotiation Specialist, Nancy has brokered transactions ranging from $100,000 to $7.5 million, including the largest sale in Glencoe in the last 5 years. She shares her exceptional knowledge about lakefront properties in her newsletter, Nancy's Lakefront News. Nancy has worked with buyers, sellers, and builders and knows what's necessary to insure that transactions take place smoothly.
- "Nancy did what was impossible: she sold our house in Winnetka in just two weeks!!" - Andrew and Barbara K.
- "Nancy's staging advice and marketing plan helped us find the right buyer for our townhome in Evanston in a very timely fashion. We appreciated that she was present for all our open houses instead of sending another sales associate as many agents often do." - Rae Marie G.
- "Nancy helped us sell our home in Northfield after just two months in a very tough market - and she found the perfect new home for us. In Wilmette" - Pam and Jim C.
- "Because of Nancy's advice about how to prepare our house in Kenilworth for showing, we received an offer above asking price on the same day the property came on the market." - Theodora C.
Knowledgeable, savvy, and sophisticated, Nancy brings a personal touch to every sale or purchase. Clients site her dedication, attention to detail, and availability. Nancy makes everything easier for her clients, turning what could be a potentially stressful process into a satisfying experience for all.
- "Throughout the process of selling our home in Glencoe, Nancy was more than just a real estate broker - she were a comforting friend who made the transition both smooth and pleasant." - Fred M.
- "Nancy showed a genuine concern, not just for my satisfaction in how the process went but in my long-term happiness with my decisions." - Kelly J.
- I really felt we had a Realtor® who was looking out for our needs and best interests. Nancy was really there for us in our move to Highland Park." - Zena K.
Nancy's commitment to service is unparalleled - service to her clients as well as to the North Shore community. Nancy's community involvement includes:
- Service to Rotary International
- A volunteer coordinator for the annual Winnetka Woman's Club's Housewalk
- Board membership of genealogical societies
- Volunteering at the Winnetka Public Library
- Booster clubs for New Trier High School football and wrestling teams
- Supporter of the Northwestern Aquatic Swim Association
- Serves on the government affairs committee of the North Shore Board of Realtors
Nancy is especially proud to have been honored by the North Suburban Special Education District for her outstanding leadership in implementing programs for students with learning disabilities. She was a founding member of parent-school district collaboration boards to support children with learning differences in Wilmette District 39 and at New Trier High School.
Clients are saying:
"Nancy is the best. Extremely knowledgeable and knows how to go above and beyond to really take care of her clients. It has been a pleasure to work with her and I would definitely use her services again."
"Nancy Blake has assisted our family in 4 real estate transactions in the past 2 years. Honestly, each listing has had unique challenges. Nancy's expertise shines thru and her solutions are right on. You can depend on Nancy's perspective to prepare your home to list , not to mention the strong list of contacts she has developed to achieve the desired results. We have depended on her for pricing, staging, and at times for hand holding thru the process. Best of all, I am confident with Nancy's experience as a realtor, and her understanding of the market timing."
"Nancy is very responsive; listening to our input, offering suggestions, yet she lets us take the lead. She always does her research regarding each suburb; the schools, shopping, ease of transportation.It's a delight to continue to work with such a professional.That's why we continue to come back to Nancy Blake."
"Working with Nancy Blake was a fantastic experience. She was incredibly patient, wise, and client-oriented. She was also a great negotiator. Throughout the whole process I knew she had my back and wouldn't let me settle for anything less than a great deal. I would highly recommend her to anyone!"
"Nancy was the second listing agent for this property. The first co-agents essentially ignored the poor condition of the property and ran out the clock on the term of their listing agreement. Nancy's efforts as listing agent went far beyond what typical Realtors(R) do. She was instrumental in assisting the out-of-state owner to freshen up the interior and make needed cosmetic improvements, including simple things like ensuring a good first impression by having the air conditioning on when agents brought potential buyers through. The property sold quickly with Nancy's experienced guidance and assistance. I would strongly recommend her for anyone serious about selling their home."