Cha McDaniel, MBA, Real Estate Consultant
“Buying or selling your home should be a happy experience!”
Almost twenty years ago, Cha McDaniel bought a home on the North Shore, and the process was anything but smooth. It left her thinking, “Buying and selling real estate should be a much happier experience.” Out of Cha’s inherently positive nature, service-oriented focus, and desire to bring clients win-win results, her career in real estate was born.
Cha was an Estate Settlement Administrator at the Northern Trust Company before entering the real estate field. As a part of the estate distribution process, Cha frequently sold properties and worked closely with beneficiaries in distributing the proceeds. This experience gave Cha many of the skills needed to excel as an agent.
Cha McDaniel is committed to her clients. Start to finish. And beyond.
She treats every real estate transaction as though it is her own. She takes great care in managing every detail, from all aspects of helping buyers find a new home, helping sellers preparing their home for listing, to negotiation and everything needed to get to the closing table. And Cha’s relationship with clients doesn’t end at closing. As a seasoned local resource, she ensures that her new homeowners have all the information necessary to establish themselves in their new home and their community.
It is important that clients have confidence in, and a good rapport with their REALTOR®. Cha’s commitment as a North Shore real estate consultant is to provide specialized service uniquely tailored to specific client needs and goals. Educating buyers and sellers on the market, current trends, even upcoming opportunities that rely on key timing make Cha McDaniel the strategist her clients want, need, and turn to time and time again.
Born in Winnetka and returning to raise her family there, Cha has an in depth knowledge of the North Shore, its schools, recreation, and area amenities. Her local focus backed by the national and international reach of @properties completes a winning picture and why Cha McDaniel simply gives her clients a happier experience!
why i’m different
• 100% success rate at the closing table
• 2016: 24 days average listing market time: ahead of Chicagoland average market times
• Over 90% of clients have used Cha in more than one real estate transaction
• Extremely high level of individualized service
• Strong understanding of finance: invaluable in determining home values
(Cha’s masters degree is in finance)
• Superb communication skills provides detailed showing and open house feedback for listings, weekly online activity reports, market updates, and ongoing information related to your move even after you close
• Sellers: provides detailed showing and open house feedback for listings, weekly online activity reports, market updates, advertising updates, negotiating and inspection item advise, and ongoing information related to your move even after you close
• Buyers: provides comprehensive school, village, neighborhood and park district information for quality of life decisions. Communicates the most up-to-date listing information, property background details, and tax information regarding properties. Provides negotiating and inspection item advise, mortgage, contractor, and professional recommendations, and will research any item of importance to you in your home search
(i.e. floodplain concerns, finding riding stables, boat storage, etc…)
• Personal experience in homebuilding/new construction and remodel/renovations which allows for a more complete understanding of the general condition of a house and any inspection items that may arise
• Maintains an extensive list of trustworthy tradesmen based on first-hand or client experiences
• Cha is her clients’ primary point of contact – there are no assistants or middlemen involved
• Follows up on all client satisfaction survey comments for to continually strive to improve service
Clients are saying:
"Cha is THE realtor to work with if I you want someone who is professional, reliable and gets the job done! Whether you are buying or selling, let her lead you through the adventure! We sold my house in under one week, and got much more than asking price."
"You have been the best! In my 23-years of selling real estate, I've never worked with someone so professional and organized. It has been a pleasure."
"Cha McDaniel did a fantastic job in marketing and selling my elderly mother's house. It began with the carefully prepared comparative market analysis brochure Cha created for my mother. The photos and the description of the house lead to multiple offers on the property. Cha guided my mother through the whole process with an abundance of personal attention. The house was sold within the first week of Cha placing it on the market. Well done!"
"Cha McDaniel is the most professional realtor I've dealt with. She is extremely knowledgable and has great communication skills. She followed up on every question we had and went out of her way to make things happen. She also had great recommendations for getting estimates with different trades and ultimately that made the deal come together."
"Cha McDaniel did a great job representing my elderly mother when she needed to purchase a condominium. Cha was always well informed, prepared and represented my mother in a very professional manner. She explained the entire process in terms that my mother could easily understand. Cha McDaniel always had my mothers best interest in mind. We could not have asked for a better realtor."