I have lived on the North Shore for the vast majority of my life, including Highland Park for the past 16 years. I know and understand the North Shore communities, the varying resources each has to offer and the outstanding amenities made available to you.
My professional background in economic consulting and human resources/recruiting instilled in me an analytical and collaborative approach. My experience, skill, and level of comfort with data analysis and negotiations of large financial transactions translates well to provide you with the most concise, accurate and, if need be, convincing data you will need to make a decision and/or negotiate the sale or purchase of your home.
At home, I enjoy spending time with my family and being active in my children's school and extracurricular activities through volunteering and coaching.
WHY WORK WITH ME?
I believe that, in real estate, there are two kinds of decisions - emotional decisions and smart decisions. I will provide the best advice, market expertise, and research & analysis to help you make a sound, smart decision, whether on the sale or purchase of your home.
Working with me, you can expect a thorough, honest, and professional demeanor and approach to help guide you through the home buying or selling process.
As your real estate broker, I will:
• Develop a thorough understanding of your needs
• Provide you with accurate, concise market and comparable property data - I will leave no stone unturned to ensure you have the best information
• Position and market your home for the quickest sale and/or best price, depending on your circumstances
• Leverage @properties' leading technology and marketing resources
• Network with agents within and outside our company
• Communicate with you on a regular basis
• Negotiate on a professional level and get you the best price for your home
• Help you navigate through the home-buying or home-selling process with a positive and friendly attitude
• Preview neighborhood homes to save you time when buying or selling
• Represent you with the utmost professionalism and integrity to serve your best interests.
• B.A. Finance - University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana - 1992
• New Trier High School - 1988
• Lincoln Elementary School PTA - Audit Committee
• American Youth Soccer Organization (AYSO) - Volunteer Coach
• Park District of Highland Park - Volunteer Softball Coach
• Highland Park Community Nursery School and Daycare Center - Past Treasurer, Board of Directors
Clients are saying:
"I would recommend Jorge to anyone buying or selling. His knowledge, experience and patience made both our process of buying and selling fantastic and seamless."
"Jorge was a pleasure to work with! He was supportive and helpful throughout the entire process. He never seemed to be "just my agent", as he was there whenever I had questions or needed advice. I can assure you, this sale was probably the trickiest he has ever had, and he was in it for the long-haul!"
"Jorge is the absolute best in the business. His knowledge of the home buying process, from start to finish, is second to none. He is trustworthy, and an excellent communicator who consistently responded in a timely fashion. My wife and I felt very lucky to have Jorge represent us, and we deeply respect his experience and his advice. Without reservation, Jorge has our utmost recommendation."
"Jorge's diligence and work ethic were a perfect fit for our needs. He also has a temperament that kept any anxiety we might have had at bay. It was a pleasure to have him represent us."
"Jorge is a pro. We are so glad we chose him to sell our house. He was accurate in the assessment of the value of the house (which ended up exceeding the comps for sale in the neighborhood), he was effective in communicating the developments during the process and was an exceedingly pleasant person to work with. His marketing strategy proved to be the right one and never wavered from ensuring us that the sale of our house was the most important thing that was on his mind at any point. We can't recommend Jorge strongly enough. Hire him and follow his advice."