As a nearly lifelong resident of Chicago's North Shore, including Highland Park since 1997, Jorge knows and understands its communities, the varying resources each has to offer and the outstanding amenities made available to you.
His professional background in economic consulting and human resources/recruiting instilled an analytical and collaborative approach. While the home buying or selling process can be stressful, Jorge believes it's important to have some fun along the way and enjoy the ride. He enjoys a comfortable and honest rapport with his clients and prides himself in providing them with the best information and advice possible to help them make solid decisions.
As your real estate broker, he will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of your needs
- Provide you with accurate, concise market and comparable property data
- Position and market your home for the quickest sale and/or best price, depending on your circumstances and objectives
- Leverage @properties' leading technology and marketing resources
- Network with agents within and outside our company
- Communicate with you on a regular basis
- Negotiate on a professional level and get you the best price for your home
- Help you navigate through the home-buying or home-selling process with a positive attitude
- Preview neighborhood homes to save you time when buying or selling
- Represent you with the utmost professionalism and integrity to serve your interests.
At home, Jorge enjoys spending time with his family and being active in his three children's school and extracurricular activities.
- B.A. Finance, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana 1992
- New Trier High School - 1988
- Current City of Highland Park Commissioner - Housing Commission
- Past PTA/PTO Executive Committee - Lincoln Elementary and Edgewood Middle Schools
- Past Volunteer Youth Coach – AYSO and Park District of Highland Park
- Past Board of Directors - Highland Park Community Nursery School and Daycare Center
Clients are saying:
"Jorge and Debbie are incredibly skilled professionals that any buyer or seller would be lucky to have on their team. They represented us on both the buy- and sell-side this year and we could not be happier. Here is why Jorge and Debbie are great: (1) They are seasoned pros with tons of experience. They know the market backwards and forwards. They were able to guide us, advocate for us, and counsel us through every step of the process. Nothing surprised them because they’ve seen it all! (2) Their communication and responsiveness were incredible. They always made themselves available for calls/texts and were able to schedule showings quickly. Having both of them on our team ensured that we never missed a showing we wanted to see and were able to get prospective buyers in to our home super quick when it came time to sell. (3) Jorge and Debbie complement each other extremely well. Each has different strengths, but with them working together we got to draw on a tremendous amount of combined experience and industry savvy. We highly recommend Jorge and Debbie!"
"This guy is one of the best in the business.
His knowledge, advice, and patience were both invaluable and successful. He worked long and hard to sell two of our properties, in a very difficult market. Jorge was always willing to do the extra thing, whatever it was, to get us to our goal."
"Jorge was amazing! He expertly and professionally navigated our home sale during a difficult market and a difficult time in our lives. He always had a calm, positive attitude and honest feedback. His quick responses to all my texts, emails and questions made the process so much easier. I highly recommend Jorge!"
"I would recommend Jorge to anyone buying or selling. His knowledge, experience and patience made both our process of buying and selling fantastic and seamless."
"Jorge was a pleasure to work with! He was supportive and helpful throughout the entire process. He never seemed to be "just my agent", as he was there whenever I had questions or needed advice. I can assure you, this sale was probably the trickiest he has ever had, and he was in it for the long-haul!"