Bram Chill is your real estate professional in Lincoln Park, the North Side, Rogers Park, and on the North Shore.
My business philosophy: To give my clients the highest level of service and satisfaction when it comes to their real estate needs. This is one of the most important decisions you’ll make and you need to feel confident and good about these decisions.
I know you’ll feel so confident in my abilities that you will not hesitate to use me again and will recommend me to any friend who wants a true professional real estate agent looking out for their best interests.
Dedicated to your finest real estate experience.
· I am committed to helping you reach your goals and negotiate a satisfying contract with a minimum of fuss
· I have a keen understanding of the emotional, as well as the financial aspects of buying or selling a home
· I am prepared to work with you to review your long-term aims and objectives, requirements and capabilities, and personal tastes in buying the "perfect" property or selling your home successfully
· I am accessible, conscientious, patient and interested in your questions and suggestions
Put my expertise to work for you.
As a skilled strategist and negotiator, I am ready to advise and represent you throughout your buying or selling experience, and happy to coordinate with other brokers, agents, and advisors you can trust. I am equipped to handle all transactions regarding residential single family homes, new/rehabbed/vintage condominiums or coops, as well as investment buildings.
I have a special affinity for:
· First time and "move-up" buyers eager to fall in love with their dream homes
· Relocating singles and families, including college/university personnel, with unusual time pressures from to job or career changes
· Getting the seller the best price on their multi-unit based on realistic pricing
· Motivated sellers appreciating professional guidance and teamwork for smooth transactions and smiles at closings
Please feel free to contact me personally if you have any questions or if I can be of assistance in your next real estate transaction. I look forward to hearing from you!
Clients are saying:
"Bram is awesome- really invested in his clients, goes above and beyond and is responsive and knowledgeable. He helped us sell our place and did a great job promoting it and took care of everything. We sold it for what we wanted and even though it took a while, we were impressed with Brams perseverance!"
"Bram is extremely professional and dedicated to his clients. He helped us rapidly sell our townhome as well as find our new home. He always made himself available to show us homes as well as for anything else we needed. We highly recommend him as an agent"
"Bram Chill was born to be a real estate agent. He is professional, detailed, knowledgeable, patient, and has strong relationships with professionals throughout the industry. Bram is an excellent communicator who kept us informed and calm throughout process. He made himself readily available in person, email, phone, and text, and worked with us in the early mornings, late evenings, and weekends. Bram was great at offering advice based on his experience, he made sure that we were comfortable with the decisions at hand, and was willing to acclimate to our needs. Our purchase and sale went quick and smooth thanks to Bram’s advice, knowledge, and leadership. Bram was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend Bram to anyone wishing to sell or purchase a home."
"Working with Bram was like working with a good friend. We found him by accident, by visiting one of his listings - but he was so patient and approachable - my wife and myself, being first time home buyers really appreicated his help. He guided us through the process of purchasing our first home and made it a lot less stressful than it could have been.
We appreciated that when we first set out to buy a home he was calm and realistic with us, and described a lot of the forms and procedures in a way we could understand.
When we found a place we liked he helped us negotiate for lower than asking price, and remained firm with the sellers when they tried to bully us - I was confident he was acting in our best interest.
I'll reccomend Bram to anyone. A good guy to have on your side."
"Bram is the utmost professional and made the buying experience extremely easy. His knowledge of the Chicagoland market has always impressed me. I have counted on BRAM for both sales and purchases. He is my realtor of choice."