Chris J. Secaur
I always use my expertise and knowledge of the marketplace in the best interest of my clients.
Licensed over 13 years: Chris's enthusiasm to follow in the footsteps was inspired by his family's long and successful history in the real estate industry, starting with the Cline Company, family-owned in the 1960s.
Dedication to the real estate community and strong presence in the industry has brought well deserved recognition and a unique insight to the real estate market. Chris's experience and commitment, coupled with the innovative marketing services of @properties, put his clients at a distinct advantage.
- Professional with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strategic, organized, and motivated
- Process, procedure, and initiative driven
- Proactive, hands-on style and extensive leadership skills
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
Real Estate Leader...
- Full time real estate professional
- Licensed in Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky
- In top 2% of sales
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of International Business Management, Dean's list
- Procter and Gamble, International Trade and Logistics Manager
- UniLever, Manufacturing and Real Estate General Manager
- SC Johnson, Manufacturing and Real Estate General Manager
- Fidelity Investments, Vice President of Supply Chain
- @properties “ Broker
- Chicago Association of Realtors®
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors®
- RPAC Committee
- Young Professionals Committee
- Ohio Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
- International Trade Certified
My High Standards... My goals are the same as those of our office and company. I want to be the best in the business, a successful professional delivering results-oriented brokerage service promptly and efficiently to my clients.
Clients are saying:
"My work brought me to Chicago and my husband and I were lucky enough to be referred to Chris. This is our third home purchase and Chris is the best agent we've worked with by a landslide. He's ultra-responsive, he's got great connections, he got us the house we wanted in a multiple bid situation, and he's just a great guy. I can't say enough good things. He's the BEST."
"Chris did an excellent job. Highly recommended. He not only helped us find the home we wanted, he also made sure the process went as smooth as possible. Last but not least he made some very good recommendations for people who helped get the house ready for move in."
"Chris is an experienced real estate professional. He is a very motivated person. From professional pictures to on-line marketing, Chris knows how to market your home successfully. One of his best attributes is his responsiveness. He responds very quickly to all phone calls, emails, and text messages. We received a great offer within 2.5 weeks of listing our house. Overall, Chris is a great real estate professional and I would recommend him to everyone."
"Chris is one of the best in the business. I bought a place with Chris's help 3 years ago and I utilized him as my agent when I was ready to sell. He has tremendous knowledge and experience when it comes to the Cincinnati real estate market. He is always quick to answer questions honestly and accurately. He made a typically stressful process easy. After only 2 days of listing, we had an offer above list price. Anyone in need of real estate guidance would be well served to utilize Chris."
"Excellent Agent. Highly recommend Chris."