Chris J. Secaur
I always use my expertise and knowledge of the marketplace in the best interest of my clients.
Licensed over 12 years: Chris's enthusiasm to follow in the footsteps was inspired by his family's long and successful history in the real estate industry, starting with the Cline Company, family-owned in the 1960s.
Dedication to the real estate community and strong presence in the industry has brought well deserved recognition and a unique insight to the real estate market. Chris's experience and commitment, coupled with the innovative marketing services of @properties, put his clients at a distinct advantage.
- Professional with excellent problem-solving skills
- Strategic, organized, and motivated
- Process, procedure, and initiative driven
- Proactive, hands-on style and extensive leadership skills
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
Real Estate Leader...
- Full time real estate professional
- Licensed in Illinois, Ohio, and Kentucky
- In top 2% of sales
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of International Business Management, Dean's list
- Procter and Gamble, International Trade and Logistics Manager
- UniLever, Manufacturing and Real Estate General Manager
- SC Johnson, Manufacturing and Real Estate General Manager
- Fidelity Investments, Vice President of Supply Chain
- @properties “ Broker
- Chicago Association of Realtors®
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors®
- RPAC Committee
- Young Professionals Committee
- Ohio Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Cincinnati Chamber of Commerce
- International Trade Certified
My High Standards... My goals are the same as those of our office and company. I want to be the best in the business, a successful professional delivering results-oriented brokerage service promptly and efficiently to my clients.
Clients are saying:
"Excellent Agent. Highly recommend Chris."
"Chris was a pleasure to work with - professional and straightforward. We really appreciated how he clearly laid out a strategy for our house-sale and then followed through on it. A great experience!"
"Chris was the best I could have imagined as a broker. Once we decided on where to look and what to look for, his efforts and organization, as well as quick reactions, led me to what I wanted to purchase. Any client of Chris's should be well taken care of."
"Exceptional quality service was provided by Chris Secaur I would highly recommend him for his professional courtesy and dedication I am very honored to be served by his services"
"We relocated to Chicago from the East coast and Chris was invaluable to us for his insight into the city's neighborhoods, history and real estate value. He quickly understood our goals and allowed us to make the best use of the limited time that we had to find a new home. He is an experienced professional who knows the Chicago area and real estate value. We would gladly work with Chris again."