CNE, SRES - Broker
Becky Dolin brings experience in the fields of education, publishing and volunteering on both local and national levels to provide clients with detail-oriented service in buying and selling homes.
As a lifelong learner, Becky discovered that her desire to share knowledge provides her clients an educated platform with which to make successful buying and selling decisions. She also understands the importance of being available for her clients and considers it a high priority to respond quickly to all communications. Thorough and caring, Becky is a supportive, active listener to client needs and concerns. She believes one of the most important aspects of service is accompanying all showings in order to provide her sellers thorough, time-sensitive feedback from potential buyers.
Becky Dolin's previous experience and current interests include:
• Real Estate Managing Broker Licensee since 2010
• Board Member of the Jane Austen Society of North America, Greater Chicago Region
• Actively participated in the management of a privately owned farm since 1990
• Lake County Election Judge since 1994
• Member, Board of Directors, 1440 N. Lake Shore Drive Condominium Association
• Member, Board of Trustees, Camping and Education Foundation, a national non-profit
• Lake Forest Country Day School parent volunteer 14 years and substitute teacher since 1998
• magazine Editorial Researcher for 10 years
• 10th and 12th grade English teacher, Grant Community High School, Fox Lake, Illinois
• Bachelor of Arts, Lindenwood College
• MS Education, Southern Illinois University
• 4 year Certificate in Liberal Arts, Graham School, University of Chicago
• Enjoys playing Mah Jongg
If you are looking for a supportive, collaborative, educational approach to real estate, contact me!
Clients are saying:
"Becky guided us through every step of our first experience buying a home. She knew what questions to ask sellers when we didn't think of something important and was generous with her expertise. She worked tirelessly to help us complete the complex paperwork. We can safely say that we would not be very happily moving into our new home if it weren't for Becky!"
"Becky is truly one of the nicest people my husband and I have had the pleasure to meet and work with. From day one she treated us with such kindness, and patience. If you are looking for a hardworking realtor who walks you through everything from day one, especially if your seeking a VA loan, Becky is your "go to" Realtor! We are so grateful to her and can't thank her enough!"
"Becky is an extremely kind and knowledgeable agent and has the best interest of her clients in hand. She works extremely hard for her clients and works with a team of professionals who get the job done, and get get it done well! She is also knowledgeable about the VA Home Loan and connected us to a great VA Lender. Very pleased to have worked with her and highly recommend her!"
"We live out of state. Becky did a great job of accommodating our schedule. She helped us long distance throughout the process. She is great to work with."
"Excellent broker who truly cares about getting you the right home! Becky provided great service, with great patience, thorough, and flexibility. She is very poginant and straight to the point, playing no games and is very focused on understanding what you want and finding the property that you are looking for."