"For Every Move You Make!"
Libertyville Real Estate Agent, Susan Lazzaretto, helps her clients thru-out the Chicagoland area find their dream home!
“After 25 years in real estate, my highest priority remains the success of my clients, and quite often, the difference between their success and failure is my experience.”
Susan Lazzaretto understands that buying a home is often the biggest financial decision her clients make, not to mention the biggest emotional one. They are not only purchasing an address, but a lifestyle as well. In addition to providing the best possible service, Susan prides herself on giving clients expert counsel, careful listening and support, and consistent, exacting attention. Her friendly, outgoing nature and dedication to hard work has helped her create a vast network of clients, resources and referrals.
Background and Accomplishments
· Over $150 million in career sales volume
· Top 8% of REALTORS® in Lake County, IL
· Recipient, Chairman’s Award*
· Member, President’s Club*
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
· Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
· Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
· Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
· Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
· Longtime resident of Lake County and area expert
· Native of Hanover, New Hampshire
· Graduate of Lake Forest College in International Relations
· Volunteer, Lake County Haven, a not-for-profit organization empowering homeless women and their children to achieve permanent, independent living
· Favorite pastimes include travel and photography
“I have been called ‘honest to a fault,’ and consider this a huge compliment. Clients rely on my straightforward approach to guide their real estate decisions, and know I treat their transaction as though it were my own. My job is to help make the sometimes difficult task of buying and selling homes a positive experience!”
“Contact me when you want my experience to help YOU find real estate success!”
*Recognition earned before joining @properties
Clients are saying:
"I bought my first home and Susan helped me immensely through the entire process. She worked hard on finding the perfect home and worked nonstop until the very end. I have already recommended Susan to a friend and will continue to do so, as well as sticking with Susan in the future with any real estate needs.
Thank you, Susan!"
"Susan listed and sold our house. She was professional, friendly and competent in all aspect of the task. We are grateful for her service and highly recommend her for others."
"We loved working with Mrs. Lazzaretto. She cared very much that we had a positive selling experience. We chose her for her years of experience and professionalism. She did not disappoint. She went above and beyond to accomodate our needs!"
"Susan was a fabulous broker. She was highly professional, made substantive recommendations and was persistent when necessary in order to bring the transaction to a successful close. I could not have had a better broker than Susan."
"I called Susan with a very rushed request to help me and my fiance find our very first home. Our experience as first time home buyers was such an breeze that I doubt it will be like that ever again and that's because of Susan. She helped us navigate the process seamlessly with her excellent guidance and experience. I would not hesitate to contact Susan again for help."