Here are some things you might like to know about me:
- REALTOR Association of the West/South Suburban Chicagoland
- Illinois Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois
An experienced real estate professional
- Since 1986 aiding clients and customers in the acquisitions and marketing of fine residential properties.
- Life member, Illinois Association of REALTORS Presidents Club “Gold Award” for outstanding sales performance.
- 2011 Prudential “President’s Circle Award” winner recognizing the top 7% of the entire Prudential Network of 68,000 agents.
- Fine Homes Specialist
- Buyer/Seller representation
- Complete computerized market analysis
- Team concept of mortgage brokers, bankers, home inspectors and attorneys.
- Pre-hire relocation tours for all entry levels
- Immediate contact with buyer transferees
- Introduction to Human Resource Managers
- Listing opportunities
- Pertinent real estate questions clarified
I am ready to help market your property!
Clients are saying:
"WE have worked with Marty dating back to 2006. He is the best real estate agent I ever encountered. His preparation is 2nd to none. He always has answers to our questions and if not he gets them quickly. Our current transactions (buying and selling) had some twists and turns to say the least,. Marty always remained calm and served as a voice of reason for my wife and I when things seemed uncertain. He's simply the best.
"My husband and I just love working with Marty. This is the second time we are using him, and he always surpasses expectations. From being ultra-prepared to being unfailingly patient, Marty is the consummate professional. I would use his service again in a heartbeat."
"Marty has been our realtor for many years, and he has helped us buy and sell a number of properties. We truly would never consider utilizing the services of any other realtor. Always professional and conscientious, Marty will help you find the property that suits you best, or help you sell a property you've decided to part with. Hands down one of the best!"
"Marty was instrumental in our ability to find the home of our dreams. He went all over the northwest suburbs on Sundays because that was the only day we could see new homes. He was helpful beyond finding houses to see, but his knowledge of homes, financing, design, layout, and value. He never once pushed, rushed, or lead us in any specific direction, but rather was a helpful ear when we were unsure of which way to go. I would highly recommend Marty when it is time for you to buy your home. He will go out of his way to make sure you find the house that you want to live in for the next thirty years."
"Marty was an outstanding broker. He willingly drove all over the suburbs to make sure we found a place where we wanted and what we wanted.
He was very informative as we looked at houses, sharing what he knows of houses and buying.
I would highly recommend Marty."