An expert in both Lake and Country Real Estate,
Martha Cucco has been selling and listing Lake Geneva area vacation homes for the past 26 years.
- 2017 Road to the Rolex award winner
- #1 individual top sales winner in the @properties Lake Geneva office 2016
- Member of the Lakes Area Association of Realtors, licensed broker in Wisconsin
- Member of MRED, licensed broker in Illinois
- Accredited buyer’s agent
- E-pro certified and internet expert
- Custom domain signs, professional photography, beautiful brochures
- @properties proven marketing system implementer
- Lakefront and relocation specialist
- Excellent local knowledge
- Over $120 million in career sales in the lakes area!
I’m a full time Realtor® and a win-win negotiator. My years of experience and lifetime resident status give me an edge in knowing all of the neighborhoods and associations…chances are that I’ve sold there before! My client feedback is 5 star rated, citing my attention to detail and “can do” attitude.
- Graduate of Loyola University, New Orleans
- Supporter of many community organizations including the Water Safety Patrol, Music by the Lake, Horticultural Hall, the Geneva Lake Conservancy, Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy, the Lake Geneva Garden Club (former president).
- Community volunteer with children and teens
- Sailing, kayaking, photography, and boating are my passions!
Contact me to find YOUR perfect Lake Geneva area vacation home!
Clients are saying:
"Martha is a great agent...this is the second time we have worked with her and she is easy going but gets things done in a timely fashion. We would highly recommend her to others who are selling or buying houses."
"Martha and @properties have been great to work with. From the day they opened their doors in Lake Geneva, my wife and I knew we would be calling @properties and Martha when it was time to list our home. From her advertising ideas, house promotion and accommodating schedule, Martha made the sale of our home of 13 years seamless. Her knowledge of the entire start to finish process in the sale of our home is 2nd to none."
"Martha is very receptive and has your best interest in mind. She helped us greatly through the inspection process and was able to suggest reputable local contractors to help us get our house painted and repaired to get our FHA loan approved in a timely manner."
"Martha sold our condo in basically one weekend. She listened to our specific needs. Because of her experience and skill, we received multiple offers and ended up closing for over list price. We highly recommend Martha,"
"Martha recently acted as my agent in selling my home. Martha has many years of experience with properties in this area, and knows what buyers want. She was very helpful both in advising how best to prepare the property for sale, and how to market it for the greatest return. She provides lots of personal attention and stays in regular communication with the seller. With Martha, selling the home is not just a business transaction. She seems to make a personal commitment to do her best for her clients. If you're buying or selling a home in the Lake Geneva area, she is the one to get it done. She sold our home rapidly and at full asking price."