An expert in both Lake and Country Real Estate,
Martha Cucco has been selling and listing Lake Geneva area vacation homes for the past 26 years.
- 2017 Road to the Rolex award winner
- #1 individual top sales winner in the @properties Lake Geneva office 2016
- Member of the Lakes Area Association of Realtors, licensed broker in Wisconsin
- Member of MRED, licensed broker in Illinois
- Accredited buyer’s agent
- E-pro certified and internet expert
- Custom domain signs, professional photography, beautiful brochures
- @properties proven marketing system implementer
- Lakefront and relocation specialist
- Excellent local knowledge
- Over $120 million in career sales in the lakes area!
I’m a full time Realtor® and a win-win negotiator. My years of experience and lifetime resident status give me an edge in knowing all of the neighborhoods and associations…chances are that I’ve sold there before! My client feedback is 5 star rated, citing my attention to detail and “can do” attitude.
- Graduate of Loyola University, New Orleans
- Supporter of many community organizations including the Water Safety Patrol, Music by the Lake, Horticultural Hall, the Geneva Lake Conservancy, Kishwauketoe Nature Conservancy, the Lake Geneva Garden Club (former president).
- Community volunteer with children and teens
- Sailing, kayaking, photography, and boating are my passions!
Contact me to find YOUR perfect Lake Geneva area vacation home!
Clients are saying:
"Martha has helped us with a number of property sales and purchases. She is attentive, always available and someone who thinks outside the box. She is also willing to help resolve any possible issues that can turn up in the sale or purchase of a home. I highly recommend Martha and @properties."
"Martha's experience and expertise is amazing. She listened to what I needed and honed in on properties that fit my needs and lifestyle. This helped by making the process a lot easier and faster to find the right home for me. And at the right price."
"Martha is a very kind and considerate person, with a good sense of humor. Her knowledge of Real Estate is Great! It was a pleasure to work with her and would consider doing it again!"
"Martha managed the entire process with professional skill. Pictures were taken which showed interested parties the merits of the property I was selling. When an offer was received Martha managed all administrative aspects of the sale. Closing went smoothly. Highly recommend!"
"The service was absolutely outstanding and very much appreciated. Accurate information, prompt responses, on-time showings,"