Whether your dream home is an historic Frank Lloyd Wright, a Victorian, a rambling ranch, a vintage condo or "I'll know it when I see it", we will help you find the house that is just right for you. From many years of sales and experience, living and restoring homes throughout our community, we have gained in-depth knowledge of the intricacies of the vast architectural styles of homes our communities offer. We pride ourselves in having expert knowledge of the local market. We have also lived and raised our family in the area for over thirty years. We love working with clients in all price ranges, whether buying or selling their property.
- As a team we work "full time" - 7 days a week. As senior brokers, we are experts in marketing your home or finding the perfect new home.
- We don't just "list" your home - we "market" your home.
- Work with all price ranges of homes. We energetically market your home whether it's $100,000 listing or a $1,000,000 listing.
- Ranked in the top 1% of brokers nationally and one of the top listing and selling teams in the Oak Park/River Forest area.
- Established an excellent business from repeat clients and referrals from satisfied clients.
- Nat'l Assoc of Realtors, Illinois Assoc of Realtors, Greater Oak Park River Forest Board of Realtors, Chicago Association of Realtors
- Personal experience in many home renovations to include "Cavalcade of Pride" Award for excellence in restoration.
- Strong Marketing Package: Advertising, Websites, Virtual Tours, Brochures and constantly monitoring your marketing needs.
- National relocation services.
With over twenty years of experience in the local real estate market. We are "on top of the market" with both new listings and exempt listings that have not yet been listed with the multiple listing service. We don't just hang a lockbox on your home - we actively market your home and communicate with you as often as you like.
Clients are saying:
"Tony and Kathy did a superb job for us. Their efforts helped us sell our house in just two days, and they found a new house for us before it officially went on the market. Their marketing materials for our house were excellent and really highlighted the best features of our house. Tony and Kathy were great at communicating with us throughout the process and were extremely responsive to all of our needs and questions. They also offered lots of helpful suggestions with respect to selling, buying, and moving."
"We were moving from the city and not completely familiar with the Oak Park area. Tony and Kathy helped us get a better understanding of Oak Park and when a house was priced too high (or too low). They also made a point of going to see every house within our price range that came available while only messaging us about houses that they thought would be good fits for us based on the criteria we provided (and that criteria was constantly being updated based on showings). We put offers in on two houses before we were successful on our third try, and Tony and Kathy supported us the whole way with each of the prospective properties. Their knowledgeable input and friendliness helped make shopping for a house (with a set of tough criteria and constraints) much easier. We are excited to live in the same area as great people like the Iwersens!"
"Professional and knowledgeable, the Iwersens were great realtors to have when selling our house in a tough market. We are glad to have chosen them!"
"In a very tough market, our house had been on the market six months. We took it off the market, and interviewed 4 new realtors. We selected Tony and Kathy because they recommended a unique approach. We had a signed contract 10 days after it went back on the market."
"Fantastic people, very reliable and professional.
Great experience, thank you."