Pat Bell, REALTOR®
- Full-time REALTOR® since 1985
- Closed sales volume exceeding $350,000,000
- Master's Club Award Recipient
- CENTURION® Award Recipient
- Quality Service Award Recipient
- Member, REALTOR® Association of NorthWest Chicagoland (RANWC)
- Member, Multiple Listing Service of Northern Illinois (MLSNI)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Illinois Association of REALTORS®
- Born and raised in Wilmette, Illinois where I was a third generation graduate of New Trier High School in Winnetka, Illinois
- Wilmette resident for 27 years
- Lake County resident for 32 years
- Married to George Bell, raised in Glenview, Illinois, who is also a New Trier graduate
- Three grown children Jeff, Lisann, and Marne
- Hobbies include golf, spin classes, yoga, walking, and reading
- Interests include animal welfare (we have three dogs!)
- Volunteer at Condell Medical Center, Libertyville, IL
Specializing in Executive Moves
Corporations* whose employees I have helped buy or sell homes to include
Abbott Laboratories Tenneco Automotive S. C. Johnson
TAP Pharmaceuticals Dean Foods W W Grainger
Baxter Laboratories Walgreens Hewitt Associates
Kraft Foods Global Shell Oil Motorola
Cardinal Health Care Trustmark Insurance Monsanto
Northern Trust Chicago World Equity Group Caremark
Allstate Insurance GATX Corporation Burroughs Company
Fort Howard Paper Manpower, Inc. AON Corporation
Condell Medical Center Axel Noble, Corp. CIGNA
Watson Wyatt Worldwide Hollister United Way
Lake County Forest Preserves Lake Forest Hospital
* Partial lists, common names, no exclusivity intended.
My goal is to find the right house for each family when I am working with buyers. I believe I have the ability to quickly identify what a buyer is seeking.
For my sellers, I do whatever it takes to sell their home: Internet enhancements, open houses, advertising, prompt follow-up on showings. I stay in touch with my clients every step of the way.
"Pat did a great job making time for us to look at a lot of properties, to learn the area, and the market. Mr. and Mrs. Tom D., Buyer
"In this market, you cannot over communicate with your clients. We received good guidance and support during the process." Mr. and Mrs. Charles B., Seller
My clients deserve, and will receive, the finest service ever offered by any real estate professional. Please call me today! 847.217.8080 or email me at email@example.com .
Clients are saying:
"We have worked with Pat for over 25 years buying and selling homes. She is extremely knowledgeable/professional and makes the sometimes difficult process of buying and/or selling a home really seamless! No guestion was ever to big or small-attention to detail was first rate!!! I would highly recommend Pat for your real estate needs and have recommended her to many of my friends!!!"
"Pat Bell handled the sale of my home very effectively and I found her most professional in all my dealings with her. I value her inputs throughout the process and will not hesitate in recommending her to others."
"Pat's very professional and knowledgeable on the housing market, especially in Libertyville."
"Pat did a wonderful job of finding this property for us and working with the seller to enable us to purchase it. There were unusual circumstances related to an absentee owner that Pat handled very effectively, one of which enabled our architect to have access to the property for measurements prior to the closing. The closing went very smoothly."