Allen J. Schild
With over 10 years of real estate experience, Allen's primary focus is on Greater Lincoln Square and Ravenswood homes, bringing a systematic, stress-reducing, and technology-driven approach to client success.
Real Estate Affiliations, Accolades & Resources
- Member, Chicago Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Consistent 5/5 Star Ratings on Yelp, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, and @properties.com
- Market-Within-A-Market Access to ‘Coming Soon' Pocket Listings
- #1 Brokerage by Market Share in Chicago and Lincoln Square
- Maximum Online Exposure for Every Listing
Education & Professional Experience
- Real Estate Broker with @Properties
- Information Security Consultant, Financial Services
- Internal Auditor, Financial Services
- Human Resources Coordinator, Non-Profit Sector
- Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago
Community Involvement & Volunteerism
- Treasurer, St. Vincent de Paul Society – St. Matthias Catholic Church
- Steering Committee Member – Heart of Lincoln Square Neighbors Association
- Delivery Driver – North Shore Meal Delivery Program (i.e., Meals-on-Wheels)
Allen brings a proactive and organized approach with residential buyers, sellers, and investors to help them find success with their Greater Lincoln Square and Ravenswood homes, as well as with homes in Ravenswood Gardens, Ravenswood Manor, Budlong Woods, and Bowmanville. Allen listens to his clients to gain a thorough understanding of their goals, and develops a tailored plan to reach those goals.
Allen currently lives in Lincoln Square with his wife, daughter, and three dogs, and has a vested interest in supporting local residents, businesses, schools, and community organizations.
Clients are saying:
"Allen was extremely professional and knowledgeable throughout the whole process. He was always timely with his responses to our questions. He has great insight on the market and ideas on what would help our condo sell quickly and appeal to the most buyers. Our condo was under contract in a week after we listed and we closed 30 days later. I highly recommend Allen to anyone looking for a realtor."
"Allen did an amazing job selling our condo! He worked incredibly hard and was SO easy to work with. His attention to detail is unmatched and I would recommend him to anyone."
"Allen was referred to us by a friend, and we could not have been happier with his work. He is exceptionally organized and professional, keeping us updated on properties that might interest us and in price-drops for those on our "A" list. He doesn't waste our time or his with showing us properties that aren't a good fit. During showings, when we had questions to which the answers weren't obvious, he would call the listing broker to get immediate answers. I would give him 5 stars for "Negotiation Skills," but we haven't yet made our condo purchase. Still, I can only assume that he will excel in that as well. He's just that good."
"Allen was very proactive in helping us through complicated sale. I don't think it would have happened without his dedication."