Your North Shore Real Estate Specialist
Erin Charchut is Your North Shore Real Estate Specialist.
Originally from Miami, Florida, Erin fell in love with the peaceful lakefront and beauty of the North Shore and the energy and architecture of Chicago as both an undergraduate and graduate student at Northwestern University. Since then, she has bought and sold condos in downtown Chicago and single family homes in Glenview and Northfield, and is now a homeowner in Northfield, where she lives with her husband and three children.
Real estate is always an adventure, and Erin is a highly trained broker who stays educated about the best marketing strategies, vendors, and buying and selling processes so she can thoroughly serve her clients' needs. Using @properties' state-of-the-art technology, Erin ensures her clients' homes are positioned to sell.
Erin delights in exceeding her clients' expectations, and welcomes all referrals!
Why Choose Erin?
- Licensed Illinois REALTOR®
- Licensed Wisconsin REALTOR®
- Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor
- Certified e-PRO®
- Member, North Shore Barrington Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Illinois Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Market-within-a-Market Access to Coming Soon Listings
- #1 Brokerage by Market Share - Chicago and North Shore
- Maximum Online Exposure for Every Listing!
Northfield's go-to resource is Erin Charchut. Organized and thorough, Erin is a North Shore real estate specialist who will help you buy or sell your home. She is an active Northfield resident of over ten years with an intimate knowledge of Sunset Ridge District 29 schools and the New Trier School District.
- Master of Science in Education
- Northwestern University Graduate and Undergraduate Degrees
- Former Elementary and Graduate School Teacher
- Former Sunset Ridge District 29 School Board Member and PTO President
- Longstanding Sunset Ridge District 29 Volunteer
- Parent of three children who have attended Middlefork School, Sunset Ridge School, and New Trier High School
- Northfield Resident for Over Ten Years
- Former Resident of Glenview, Evanston, and Chicago
- Former Elder of The Village Presbyterian Church of Northbrook
- Married for Over 20 Years
- Proficient in Spanish
Contact Erin Charchut, Your North Shore Real Estate Specialist, to Buy and Sell Homes Throughout the North Shore and Chicago!
Clients are saying:
"Erin did a fantastic job on the sale of our Northfield home and we couldn't have been happier with the final outcome. We were under contract within a week and Erin assisted in the negotiation of over 98% of our list price. That said, it was more than the "days on the market" or the final price that set Erin apart.
Anyone can add a listing to the the MLS or walk prospective buyers through a house. From my perspective an agent's real value-added is their ability to communicate effectively ... Keeping their clients informed and prepared, and also forming an effective working relationship with prospective buyers. On that front Erin was truly exceptional. From pricing through closing, there was never a moment during the entire process that Erin wasn't either proactive in letting us know exactly what we needed to do, or reactive within minutes to our questions or issues. Looking back I can truly say that the entire process was completely drama-free (which in my experience is rare).
Erin provided a truly first-class experience all the way!"
"Erin is the best! I have never met a more organized person. She is responsible, detail-oriented, and always on top of everything. When working with Erin, she communicates and keeps me informed every step of the way."
"When presented with a challenge, Erin doesn't flinch. She is a tough negotiator and clearly has her client's best interests in mind. She has saved me thousands of dollars as a buyer and made me thousands as a seller by standing strong throughout the negotiation process. I would never work with anyone else."