Lindsey Arko is a Chicagoland real estate broker with an enthusiastic spirit, ready to help both buyers and sellers on their real estate journey. She prides herself on attention to detail, integrity, and her ability to communicate with her clients in a way that makes them feel secure. Lindsey joined @properties in 2017 and is a member of The Cyndy Hass Team.
- Member, Mainstreet Organization of REALTORS®
- 'Market Within a Market' access to 'Coming Soon' Listings
- #1 Independent Brokerage in Illinois
- #1 Brokerage by Market Share in Chicago
- Maximum Online Exposure of Every Listing!
Lindsey has lived in the Northwest Suburbs, West Suburbs, Northshore, Central Illinois, and the city of Chicago and knows them in detail. This gives her a unique perspective in helping both the first-time homebuyer and the experienced seller.
Lindsey holds a Master of Music from Northwestern University and a Bachelor of Music in from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign focused in voice and opera. She finds that Chicago and its surrounding suburbs offer a seemingly endless amount of opportunities to enjoy the arts as both a spectator and a performer. Lindsey teaches a small studio of budding young singers. She is also a member of the Lyric Young Professionals, a group dedicated to building a new generation of supporters for the Lyric Opera of Chicago.
Contact Lindsey Arko today for success in Chicagoland real estate!
Clients are saying:
"Lindsey puts herself fully into her work. We had some difficult and unique situations when purchasing our home (one thing being the pandemic, the other being working with sellers directly) and Lindsey handled everything professionally. She really respected our wishes and went above and beyond while we were trying to decide from California on a place to live in Chicago. Lindsey also knows what the local market requires- some new things to us as out-of-towners, so she patiently explained the specifics of the Chicago real estate space. We are grateful for her proactivity and flexibility to find us a home and neighborhood that we absolutely love."
"Wonderful experience from beginning to end! Lindsey was helpful and knowledgeable through every step and always willing to answer all questions."
"Lindsey is, simply put, the best there is. I worked with her to purchase my first home and she is:
1. Communicative: I asked her so many questions and discussed all different aspects of the home buying process and she was always able to answer me in a way that I understood. I never felt lost in a volume of information or like she wasn't able to explain something to me.
2. Reachable: Regardless of the time of day (early or late), or where we were in the process, if I had a question I could almost always call/text/email her and get an answer.
3. Knowledgeable: There was no question I had that she couldn't answer, and if there was ever any uncertainty, she made sure to go get confirmation promptly.
4. Proactive: I relied a lot on Lindsey to know what to do and when to do it, and she made sure that any deadlines were met, as well as ensured that if I needed to fill out paperwork or make a decision that I knew when I had to get her information.
5. Patient: For someone buying their first home, there were a lot of questions on my end. Even if we had discussed the topic before, she would go through the material with me until I felt comfortable and was on the same page as her. She never rushed me into any decisions and made sure that I felt good about my choices.
My experience with her was fantastic. I will use Lindsey for any other housing related needs, and have made a point to recommend her to anyone I know."
"Lindsey was exceptional to work with. We were first time home buyers and she was patient with us, did an excellent job guiding us through the process, and kept us informed."