Laura Greer, specializing in Evanston, Lincolnwood, & Skokie real estate, brings a positive, stress-less approach to guiding homebuyers in Chicago.
- Member, North Shore Barrington Association REALTORS®
- “Market-Within-a-Market” Access to “Coming Soon” Listings
- Guides Buyers and Sellers While Putting Their Needs First, ALWAYS!
- #1 Brokerage by Market Share - Chicago and North Shore
- Maximum Exposure for Every Listing!
Buyers and sellers choose Laura Greer for her outstanding commitment to her clients’ needs. Laura brings her stress-less approach to guiding her clients through this thrilling and emotional time. Her easy going and professional approach to buying and selling Evanston, Lincolnwood, and Skokie real estate has earned her a reputation for being the easiest and most professional agent to work with.
- Highly Successful Business Owner for over 10 years in the nutrition industry
- Lover of nutrition and healthy lifestyle living
- Successfully raised six children
- BA of Economics from Indiana University
- Member of the West Ridge Chamber of Commerce
Contact Laura Greer when you’re ready to have success with buying and selling Evanston, Lincolnwood, and Skokie real estate!
Clients are saying:
"Throughout the entire process of buying a new condo, Laura has been a supportive and calming presence. She listened to my needs and helped me find appropriate properties to view. She patiently guided me through the steps from submitting a bid to the closing with professional care and concern for my well-being. Laura's focus was always on me and my happiness, not on her need to make a quick buck. Laura Greer is the best realtor with whom I have ever worked."
"Laura was very professional and had incredible attention to detail. She not only brokered this house she carried us thru a stressful situation and made everything easier and better! A real gem and serious pleasure to work with!!"
"Lovely person. On top of everything. Readily available. Worked with an eye toward the specific needs and wants we expressed. You'd be lucky to snag her as your agent. Pleasant, fun and kind hearted to boot. My best rental experience in 15 years."