Chris studied marketing at DePaul University in Chicago. At the age of 24, he became a self-employed entrepreneur, running a high-end dry cleaning plant in the northwest suburbs for over 18 years. Through his love of architecture and interior design, Real Estate came as a natural fit for his next career. Chris is bi-lingual in English and Greek.
What does he do?
Works hard to provide his clients with a great experience when buying or selling a property.
· Creates an environment of trust between clients, him and @properties.
· Stays focused on the clients needs, dreams and “realistic expectations”
· Having fun in the process and making a difference when working together with the clients
· Providing the clients with the best possible options and information to make the right decision
How does he do it?
Here are some of his personal and professional values that influence his work; ensuring that every day is a good one:
· Respect and Humility - Listen well, give feedback and put the client first
· Honesty and Integrity - Always follow up conscientiously
· Creative and Innovative - entertain new ways of doing things and strive to be better
· Continuity and Effectiveness - All actions should have a forward drive, reaching the goals of the client.
When Chris is not working?
Chris believes the source of success, both private and professional, lies in filling your days with exciting and challenging activities. His energy and motivational input comes from a wide variety of interests:
· He is a part time actor – TV & film, and part time commercial model – print & web
· Interior and exterior design projects – hands on for family and friends
· Greek dance instructor – A good way to stay in shape
· Traveler – Always tries to visit one new place every year
Clients are saying:
"Chris is a broker for the building that I purchased a condo in recently and he was such a delight to work with. His follow up is unmatched - he'd always respond to my communications very quickly. He also took the time to meet me at the condo on a Friday night so that I could see it at night. His customer service is superb!"
"Chris is Just so positive and responsive. Helpful and innovative. Will fight for you!!! You can’t go wrong with Chris! He will help you every step of the selling or buying process. I did not feel rushed."
"I can honestly say that my owning my new home, which I absolutely love, can be directly attributed to Chris’ recognition of my interests and desired goals. I was prepared to “settle” for another condo, however Chris took the initiative to identify a home for me, that fit what I was looking for to a T. He asked the right questions, and served as my sounding board on several occasions before i purchased my home. You would be well served to work with Chris is buying or selling your property!"
"This may have been the first for selling a unit but I actually purchased a condo via an iPhone Facetime with Chris. I was in the market for a condo and Chris acted as my seller buyer agent for a unit within the Opera Lofts Condos in Chicago. An iPhone walkthrough was performed and a few hours later, a contract was presented. Excellent representation from the initial contracts, follow through, closing and post sale. What is impressive is the communication where Chris was always within a phone call's reach and always responding to emails in a quick and timely manner. Chris's attributes are timely communications, follow through and post closing verification that everything went well. There was a punch list of 3 major items during the final walkthrough identified and Chris worked closely with the sellers to close all items. Would I use Chris again for purchasing a piece of property? Without a doubt, he is the one. I am a retired U.S. Army Colonel with a no nonsense business attitude. I would of walked out on this purchase had there been any signs of an inexperienced real estate representative; this is not the case as Mr. Demetriou comes highly recommended."