Aaron Walsh is a full-service residential real estate broker with @properties who makes buying and selling your home fun and easy. He is a key member of the Ted Pickus Team of Highland Park, which brings over 25 years in residential construction and development, vast real estate expertise, and more than $30 million in closed transactions in 2017.
Walsh holds a degree in Real Estate and Urban Land Economics from the business school at the University of Wisconsin - Madison, and has a true passion for real estate.
For sellers, Walsh's marketing expertise is a differentiator that enables him to sell your home for the highest price in the shortest amount of time. Clients receive professional photography, print and digital advertising, and 24/7 access to Walsh. For buyers, Walsh is a natural matchmaker helping people and families find their dream home. Continually providing up to the minute market conditions, showing clients the hottest listings first and seamlessly navigating negotiations, inspections and appraisals all the way through to the closing table ensure the deal comes to fruition.
In his spare time, Walsh enjoys grilling and chilling with family and friends, gardening, bike rides with his wife and son, hanging out at the beach, taking long walks with his dog and attending all of Highwood's markets and festivals.
WHY list with Aaron Walsh and the Ted Pickus Team?
- My mission as a real estate agent is to help sellers achieve the maximum value for their home in the shortest amount of time, and to guide buyers to find an incredible home at the best value
- Listing syndication to hundreds of sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com & @properties
- Proven targeted marketing systems including direct mail, social media, and email campaigns
- Professional photography, high quality brochures and sales material
- EMPATHY - I'm aware of the many factors and emotions involved with buying or selling a home. I strive to listen to each client's evolving situation and adapt to provide exactly what they need throughout the process
- Provide complete and effective market knowledge and research
- Negotiate fairly and fiercely on behalf of my clients
- Work with agents to complete mutually beneficial negotiations and transactions
- Work smartly and tirelessly to achieve my client's goals
Walsh's expert knowledge of Chicago's North Shore and City markets, combined with his marketing experience, promise to help his clients feel right at home.
Contact Aaron Walsh today for a free, no obligation, market analysis and home pricing consultation.
Clients are saying:
"Aaron was great to work with when we bought our first house in this area. He really took the time to understand what we were looking for and guided us along the right path. He was never pushy and even encouraged us not to settle when we thought it was taking us longer to find a house than we had originally thought. This demonstrated to me that he really cared about us finding the right house rather than making a transaction happen. He is also highly personable and professional. We would definitely work with him again!"
"Aaron was great with helping us sell our house in Highland Park, IL. Our conversations leading up to listing our house help us be prepared for what to expect. Once we were ready to list it took three days to have a signed contract at 99% of our listing price. I would highly recommend Aaron to anyone who is considering working with him."
"Friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Happy to have worked with Aaron. Aaron even offered to help me pack and organize; was with me on my journey downsizing. He helped me get through my move with ease. I would recommend Aaron and his group to anyone."
"Aaron was instrumental in getting me a great deal on my property. He was able to secure a better price than I was expecting and was an aggressive negotiator. He promptly returned my calls and answered all my questions. I give him my highest recommendation."
"Aaron was incredibly helpful in finding me a rental house that fit my budget and requirements, not always easy with a tighter budget in an expensive market and two big (50 pound+) dogs. He was very responsive to all of my questions and concerns and followed up at all stages of the process. I definitely recommend him!"