"Real Estate Broker"
Chicago Real Estate, Jim Hankes, RENE
Jim's Chicago real estate expertise is enhanced by the negotiating skills and analytics abilities developed over a 30-year career in Advertising, Marketing and Sales. Further, Jim Hankes is a certified Real Estate Negotiation Expert, having earned a RENE Certification.
A native Chicagoan, Jim possesses a superb understanding of the market dynamics of Chicago real estate in a wide variety of neighborhoods including Near North, West Loop, South Loop, McKinley Park, Bridgeport, Bucktown, Ukrainian Village and others.
* Real Estate Negotiation Expert Certification, RENE
* Member, Chicago Association of REALTORS ®
* Member, National Association of REALTORS ®
* @properties is the #1 Brokerage by Market Share in Chicago
* "Market within a market" access to "coming soon listings"
Real estate is a relationship-based business, and Jim advises each of his clients as he would a friend going through one of the most important decisions of his or her lifetime.
Easy to talk with, Jim's intent listening skills and proven ability to connect with clients enables him to ask the right questions and help identify needs, as he guides and advises clients on how to best reach their real estate goals. In addition, his attention to detail, responsiveness and sense of humor helps everyone to stay relaxed during the purchasing, selling or leasing process.
* Graduate of Northern Illinois University
* Interests: Fishing, Dining at Chicago Restaurants, Discovering Unique Craft Brew Pubs, Chicago Blackhawks, Chicago White Sox, Chicago Bears, Unicycle Riding and Chicago Real Estate!
"Working with the best in the business is the only choice in real estate today. @properties shares my commitment to offering the most comprehensive and professional marketing, sophisticated technology, and expert market knowledge, supporting the highest standards of service and representation my clients expect and deserve. I appreciate and welcome all inquiries, real estate needs, or referrals!"