ED.M. - Sales Agent
- Dedication and professional service with integrity given to all your real estate needs
- Life-long resident of southwest michigan
- Full-time Realtor for 23 years
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) and the Michigan Assocaition of Realtors (MAR)
- Lifetime Gold Award Member and multi-million dollar producer
- Specializing in Lake Michigan, St. Joseph River and inland lake waterfront properties
- Long-term career experience in public education, law enforcement and real estate sales
- Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Education from Western Michigan University and Michigan State University
- Married with 3 children and 5 grandchildren
- Avid fisherman, hunter, boater and classic car collector
Clients are saying:
"I like the way Bill contacted us when necessary, but didn't overwhelm us with details. Bill knows the schools and the town of Stevensville very well."
"He went way beyond average in dedication. There were many complications in structure and decorations which were handled most skillfully as it was very complex. This sale required a lot of Bill's time and emotional support for me."
"All paperwork was clearly explained, appointments were on time, and no surprises at the closing. I can't say enough about about Bill. He is honest and had my best in mind at all times. You are fortunate to have him. Everyone was very kind and I felt welcomed. No pressure. Bill helped me with everything."
"I chose Bill because I have known him for years and we were agent associates at Meredith and Kamp. My home sold in 4 days."
"Bill Achterberg was very attentive and available. Always checking on us and our needs. Helped tremendously with home warranty issues."