Patricia has been a multimillion dollar producer in the Northwest Suburbs since she started her career in real estate in 1994. With more than 365 closed transactions and over $115 million in unassisted sales, her attention to detail and devotion to quality service has grown a successful business driven by referrals from satisfied past clients.
Patricia's journey to real estate took an unusual, but mind-expanding path. After graduating with a Bachelor's degree in journalism from Northern Illinois University, Patricia moved abroad and spent the next 15 years living in Denmark, New York, Malaysia and Hong Kong. It is that very exposure to different cultures and people which has given her a unique perspective and skill set in dealing with a wide range of issues.
Communication is everything in real estate. From listing and presenting properties in their very best light, to negotiating the highest outcome for clients, to "being there" for every question or concern at all times — this is the cornerstone of Patricia's mantra… the client always comes first!
Sellers can expect…
- An eye to carefully pricing your property to maximize your net! A comprehensive market analysis based on current market facts plus years of local experience and nuance.
- Sophisticated marketing materials. Customized yard signs, effective staging tips, gorgeous photography, thoughtful wording, beautiful brochures....
- Careful guidance through the negotiation process to your highest and best price.
- A successful closing and moving on!
Buyers can expect…
- An ear to what you're looking for and what means most to you… and finding exactly that!
- Guidance through what to expect — be it the lending process, attorney involvement, the inspection period and the offer process.
- A successful closing and moving into your dream home!!
So if you are looking for an agent who will listen, give you sound advice and guide you through a seamless transaction, look no further! At your service!!
Clients are saying:
"Patricia is the best! I have worked with her twice and she is always so honest and helpful. She is very involved and very on top of things with very prompt reponses. She has been in this business a while so really knows what to do to get you a fair price and help sell your house for top dollar! Choose her! You will not be disappointed!"
"Patricia helped me with a very difficult situation, she was considerate, and handled the sale of my moms home well. She was amazing"
"Patricia is a joy to work with. She pays attention to her clients' needs and works tirelessly to make them happy. We recommend Patricia to all of our friends and family members."
"Patricia was very helpful and professional. We couldn’t of done this move without her!!!"
"Patricia was incredibly resourceful, helpful and attentive in our home buying process. Her experience and knowledge are insurmountable! She helped find us our dream home- and we got it for an amazing price! We will send all of our friends and family her way for a great home buying experience!"