LEED-AP - Broker
Purchasing a new home or selling a home you have lived in and loved is a major life milestone. I am privileged to share this very special and monumental time with my clients. It is my mission to help people achieve their goals and have fun along the way.
Rachel Stapley is a Realtor® you can trust to always put the client first. She is sincere, professional, and passionate about real estate. She is always there to support her clients and will go above and beyond to ensure home buying and selling is a seamless process. Rachel's education and past professional experience is a tremendous asset to her clients. Her degree in Architecture provides a unique attention to detail and knowledge of building design and construction. Rachel has over 13 years of experience in commercial and residential real estate. Working as a project manager has provided her with the skills necessary to help clients achieve their goals while staying on schedule and within budget. Rachel's strengths in communication, leadership, and customer service allow her to provide unrivaled service to anyone looking to buy or sell their home.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Excellent communication and customer service related skills
- Proficient problem solver and negotiator
- Community expert with residential real estate sales in western, southern, and northern Chicagoland suburbs
- Experience selling single family homes, condominiums, and vacation homes
- Commercial leasing and tenant improvement experience
- Extensive network of trade professionals
EDUCATION, CREDENTIALS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Member of The National Association of Realtors
- Member of The Illinois Association of Realtors
- Member of The Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- B.S., Architectural Studies, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
PERSONAL BACKGROUND AND COMMUNITIES SERVED
Rachel Stapley grew up in Chicago's southwest suburbs and lived in the western suburbs for 10 years. She has managed real estate projects in over 10 states as well as in Canada. Rachel is versatile and always open to working in new areas. She currently specializes in residential real estate in the western and southern suburbs and resides with her husband and child in Tinley Park.
Clients are saying:
"Rachel is awesome! Helped me buy and sell. She is very knowledgeable with the real estate market. Is always one step ahead and very helpful. I highly recommend her."
"Rachel was wonderful to work with. She was extremely organized, quick to respond, and knowledgeable. It was our first time experience in buying a home, and Rachel was able to give great advice, answer all of our questions, and make us comfortable with the entire process. She was easy to work with, kind, and encouraging. I would highly recommend working with Rachel, it is a wonderful experience!"