Information for Visitors Covered by GDPR
If you are a covered individual under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) you have legal rights in relation to the data that we hold about you. These rights include:
- Obtaining information regarding the processing of your data and access to the data that we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances where we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of data;
- Requesting that we correct your data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Requesting that we erase your data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your data, but we are legally entitled to retain it;
- Objecting to, and requesting that we restrict, our processing of your data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request;
- Withdrawing your consent, although in certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
We may request that you prove your identity by providing us with a copy of a valid means of identification to comply with our security obligations and to prevent unauthorized disclosure of data. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee for any manifestly unfounded or excessive requests concerning your access to your data and for any additional copies of the data you request from us.
Individuals covered by the GDPR should contact us here to request further information.
Transferring Your Data Outside the EEA (If GDPR Applies)
The data that we collect from you is transferred to, and will be stored in, the United States that is not subject to equivalent data Protection Law. For our purposes, the information we collect is processed and stored in the US.
We may transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”):
- In order to store it.
- In order to enable us to provide the Service.
- Where we are legally required to do so.
- In order to facilitate the operation of our group of businesses, where it is in our legitimate interests and we have concluded these are not overridden by your rights.
You may contact us here at any time if you would like further information.