4035 W Marquette Road

Chicago, Illinois 60629
Contingent / MLS #12082682 / Single Family / West Lawn
Listing information updated 7/2/2024 at 8:43pm
Spacious brick Cape Cod featuring 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths located in the highly sought after West Lawn neighborhood. The kitchen is updated with newer kitchen cabinets, granite countertops and a beautiful backsplash, which are accompanied by stainless steel appliances. All four bedrooms have their own closet while providing ample space. The finished basement has a bedroom, full bathroom and wet bar which is perfect for entertaining or a related living space. With a little TLC, you can bring back the charm to this beauty. This one is a must see!

Listing Office: Realty of Chicago LLC

Listing Office Phone: 708.788.1900

Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes courtesy of Midwest Real Estate Data, LLC as distributed by MLS GRID. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than @properties are marked with the Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Properties displayed may be listed or sold by various participants in the MLS. Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 7/2/2024 at 8:43pm. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.

Map of 4035 W Marquette Road, Chicago, IL 60629

Not quite what you are looking for?

Similar listings for sale near 4035 W Marquette Road, Chicago, IL 60629


Like the area?

More homes for sale near 4035 W Marquette Road, Chicago, IL 60629


4035 W Marquette Road is a single family home currently listed at $315,000. 4035 W Marquette Road features 4 Beds, 3 Baths. This single family home has been listed on @properties since June 13th, 2024 and was built in 1951.