CPA - Broker
Amanda has lived in Chicago for over 15 years. The purchase and renovation of her home in Edgewater inspired her to make a career change and become an @properties agent.
Why work with Amanda?
- 12 years of experience in commercial real estate and extensive knowledge of valuing and comparing various investment options
- CPA license means she is practical, thorough, and can help clients understand financial implications of home buying or selling
- Experienced in small- and large-scale renovations and remodels to help buyers and sellers unlock value
- Skilled in home design and staging to prepare a home for sale and maximize price
- Committed to client-service through patient listening, strong work ethic, and her empathetic, friendly nature
In her free time, Amanda enjoys yoga, hiking, and exploring new parts of the city with her husband and young daughter.
Contact Amanda for an enjoyable and successful buying and selling experience.
Clients are saying:
"I can't speak highly enough of my experience with Amanda. I have worked with other agents in Chicago on the buy and sell side and I hadn't felt like a priority. With Amanda, I felt like I was working with a true partner who had my best interests in mind. She operates with appropriate urgency & professionalism throughout every part of the process from organizing showings, negotiating, to coordinating a smooth closing. My purchase put up its fair share of wrinkles when we discovered a water leak the day before closing. If it weren't for Amanda's project management skills and great relationships with contractors, I'm not sure I would be residing in the "house of happiness" today. You can't go wrong with partnering with someone who truly has a passion for helping people and the integrity to work hard on her client's behalf."
"Amanda is a lovely person that made this process very easy and fun! She was communicative and upfront about properties, and I recommend her endlessly to anyone who can use her help."
"We worked with Amanda in getting our condo rented out. She was a pleasure to work with and responsive to our inquiries. Even during the polar vortex that hit this year, she was able to get answers to our questions in a timely manner. We appreciated all her help with getting photos/videos of before and after tenants moved and contractor's paint job. I would certainly recommend Amanda to anyone who is looking to rent out their space. Please note that we didn't not work with Amanda to negotiate rental prices or find a specific home in a neighborhood, so I cannot comment to her local knowledge or negotiation skills.