Collier Thompson is a standout, creative, and dynamic Realtor with @properties, Chicago. With over 33 years experience in residential renovation in the luxury market, Collier has has a proven track record of positioning and marketing properties to redeem the highest value in the shortest amount of time.
In 1985, Tiffany & Co. transferred Collier from New York to join the management team on Michigan Avenue in sales, operations, marketing, and event planning. Senior management was amazed to learn that Collier was born in Chicago, and the transfer brought her back home.
After starting a family, Collier found tremendous opportunity as a real estate investor. She discovered her passion for renovation! She has successfully purchased, redesigned, and sold properties ranging from townhomes, condos, and single-family homes throughout Chicagoland, most often breaking the price ceiling.
Licensed since 2011, there are three qualities that separate Collier from other Brokers. First, she thrives off of creatively solving problems to ensure her Clients achieve their goals. Secondly, Collier excels in marketing. She guides her Clients through staging, presentation, and develops superior marketing campaigns that attract Buyers. Lastly, Collier's forte is negotiation always safeguarding the financial interests of her Clients to ensure they reach the desired outcome.
Collier's career has spanned many industries in the luxury market from fashion design, retail, wholesale, manufacturing, sales, and executive search. Prior clients and employers would all describe Collier as hard-working, creative, diligent, knowledgeable, and someone who consistently exceeds expectations in communication, service, and results.
"Outstanding marketing, Amazing results!"
Please view recent renovations here.
- Parsons School of Design, New York, NY
- Universite D'Etudes Francais, Tours, France
- Miss Porter's School, Farmington, CT
- Real Estate - licensed since 2011
- Executive Search - 12 years, Branch Manager of Chicago for national search firm, 2002 founded her own search firm
- Manager of Operations and Sales, Event Planner, Marketing Manager for Tiffany & Co., Chicago, IL
- Manufacturer's Representative - wholesale designer clothing lines, FL & GA
- Children's wear designer, New York, NY
- Assistant Designer, Personal and Professional Event Planner for luxury designers on 7th Avenue, NY